New jeans = happy day

With a light zipping sound, I was in heaven. Who would have known that my boys could feel so comfy?  I can’t do anything about the fact I have to sit at my desk for 8 hours and stare at this God damn screen, but thanks to my beautiful wife I am doing it at a new comfort level. What could I possibly be ranting about? Why this awesome new pair of jeans that I am sporting today. My wife keeps harping on me that I need to replace my 6 sizes too large jeans that I have had in the closet for at least 5 years. But being the frugal clothes shopper that I am (by frugal I mean that I don’t replace anything until it is shredded due to years of wear & tear) I manage to avoid purchasing new clothes unless absolutely necessary. I feel guilty that my belt has to spend the day at home, probably on the floor with our nympho cat Bella chewing on it, due to the fact these pants don’t fall to my knees when I stand up. And it will take some getting used to that I can actually place my keys in my right pocket without them falling straight thru to the floor. All though there is something that can be said for being able to access to your Nether regions without having to trech to the boys room & drop trough whenever you need to itch that hard to reach spot. (Yes I have Germ-X at my desk & use it by the gallons, especially after a good round of ball scratching!) So today, my dear, the love of my life, my hats off to you! Thank you for keeping me in mind as you did your shopping yesterday, and with the proper care, I can make these jeans last until the boys are out of college!

No comments:

Post a Comment