Fuck!!!!!!!

       It's settled, I can not win in the arena of marriage! From now on the only plausible answer to anything my wife asks is...... "What do you think honey?", "I like it if you do!", "I am on the fence!"
        My wife is the hottest fucking woman I know. She has lost like 3 gazillion pounds, and looks smoking fucking hot. I get a boner just thinking about her! But last night she puts on this sexy red dress & asks me if I think it would be a good dress for her to take a picture in for her current weight loss contest she is thinking about entering. After looking at her hot ass in this sexy red dress, I tell her that it may not be the most flattering dress for her figure. This does not mean her figure is in question. Hell most of the ladies I know who are 35 years old are all blown out and skankified. Quite the contrary, my wife could give a dead man a boner with her sexy ass. If she only knew how hot she is.... but I digress. I told her that some of the outfits I have seen her in recently have been more flattering to her figure......... Big mistake! I went to bed with no hug, no kiss, and small fear that I might be the recipient of a dagger to my spine as I slept, for my comments. Then my morning snuggle did not occur, leaving me in a state of kabosh for the day. I mean fuck... what the hell? I have a pretty shitty existence. I get up, drive to work for an hour, work 8 hrs, then drive home an hour. Most nights I finish the night with homework with the boys, watching TV alone as she blogs, and going to my king sized bed alone with nothing but my thoughts. So my early morning snuggle with my wife is damn near the most rewarding part of my day. I get to spoon her for the 10 minutes between alarm breaks, then she is gone. I imagine that we are in love, and that she yearns for my touch as much as I do hers..... But I truly believe that the only reason she lets me snuggle up next to her is because she is only partially conscious, and she has no will to push me away. Yea.. pretty pathetic for a 40 year old guy I know. Settling for table scraps from a sleeping woman to feel wanted..... But screw you if you think you are better than me!!!!!!!!
        Where was I? Oh yea, I was talking about how I feel bamboozled today.... Last night I am asked if a dress looks appropriate for a picture contest, and today I am being told that I she wanted to wear the dress out on our date for our wedding anniversary, and I shot it down.....I mean WTF???? Hello, she was wearing a sexy red dress that revealed everything I love about her figure. Her sexy legs, and her tits., and her neck...Shaaaawing!!! Had she asked me, "What do you think about this dress for a night out?" I would have responded with, " Great, I have nothing to wear to come even close to looking as good as you." But that is not what I was asked......... So today I feel like shit.... my balls hurt for whatever reason, and work sucks as usual.... Fuck life!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment