My day is sucky

My eyelids grow heavier by every passing moment, yet the clock does not seem to be moving.... wait, WTF I swear the second hand is going backwards. This day will never end? I just want to leave this place! Today is one of those days where my cubicle seems to have shrunk to half it's normal size. The temperature at my desk feels 40 degrees hotter than the rest of the building, so I have to keep wiping the sweat from my brow. Yet if I am called to the checking counter I freeze like a hairless cat in a snowstorm. My lunch is not agreeing with me, so I keep revisiting the Publix potato salad with every belch, and it wasn't that good the first time! Today I am feeling all of the 40 years I have behind me, and I don't like the feeling. Sadly more days than not I feel like the years have caught up to me. The losing battle with my belt is evidence that the few days a week of excercise I am getting is not cutting it. Tomorrow is the last day of this year, & I can only hope that 2011 will be one of positive change. But that is of little concern right now, with this God forsaken day dragging on as it is, I feel as though tomorrow might never get here. I thought typing out a post would pass some time, but it hasn't. Ack! More fucking approvals just stacked up on my desk!  I hate today....

No comments:

Post a Comment