Merry Fucking Christmas

I truly do miss the Christmas season, especially after living here in Florida for 7 years, and everything that was part of the American Christmas experience. After attending my child’s “Holiday Season” program at school & listening to songs being sung about piñata’s, holiday celebration’s around the world, and Jewish tradition’s, it has become quite evident that this once great nation will never be again. Some feathers may be ruffled by me saying that, but I challenge anyone to prove otherwise. We have allowed those who were taken in to now dictate what is acceptable as “politically correct.” I am so sick of hearing people say that being subjected to someone saying “Merry Christmas” to them is offensive. Or that their children should not be forced to sing Silent Night, or Jingle Bells because that was not part of their heritage. News flash,  asshats, when this Nation was founded I God Damn guarantee there were no songs about piñata’s being sung. The nation’s first Christmas celebration was surely not squashed for fear of offending the immigrants who were so freely let into this country. I feel saddened for my sons who will not get to experience a school function in which the Christmas season is not turned into a politically correct circle jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment