I HATE!!!

I HATE- that I don't get home from work until almost 9pm daily...
I HATE- that I have lived in Florida 8 years & still do not own a boat!
I HATE- that I get "Just thought about you & wanted to let you know- Hope your having a good day" emails from coworkers I haven't seen in months, and the only communication I get from home is about kid issues!
I HATE- that I forgot my lunch today & had to eat a sandwich whith soggy bread!
I HATE- that I own a crappy little car & not a truck!
I HATE- that I will have to miss my teams football practices because CCS is anti-family!
I HATE- guys who wear girly shoes
I HATE- that I don't get to talk to my wife enough!
I HATE- that I live in a state that has water on 3 sides yet only get to the beach a few times a year!
I HATE- that it is too damn far to drive to Ohio, and airfare is ridiculous!
I HATE- that I have put back on 20# since last July!
I HATE- that I don't live on a lake, at least then I could fish at night when I am lonely!
I HATE- that I am lonely at night, yet I am not alone!
I HATE- that I don't get a chance to cook more!
I HATE- that Florida drivers are all idiots!
I HATE- that so many people in Japan are suffering right now!
I HATE- that Charlie Sheen will probably get back on 2&1/2 Men, but they won't remake The Dukes of Hazzard series!
I HATE- that Lady Gaga makes such damn good music!
I HATE- I never manage to get up & go for a run even when I swear I will as I fall asleep each night!
I HATE- that coworkers making 1/3 what I do are buying houses & I still rent!
I HATE- that I have the worst furniture on the planet!
I HATE- the 2 cats in my house who keep me from replacing my furniture!
I HATE- that I have never sky dived!
I HATE- that I allow myself to feel so insignificant!
I HATE- that I need a hair cut & that hair cut will leave me all grey again!
I HATE- that it is only Thursday!
I HATE- that I can't get enough time to clean my garage!
I HATE- that my father is dead!
I HATE- that it is lawn mowing season again already!
I HATE- that I have no health care benefits!
I HATE- that between 6:04am & 7:12am this morning was the longest I have ever been able to spoon with my wife.
I HATE- that I have no place to shoot guns at in Fl!
I HATE- most forms of social media!
I HATE- that I don't have a motorcycle or cycle license!
I HATE- that my kids are being raised in Florida!
I HATE- that I can't trust!
I HATE- when my car has a wierd smell in it for no apparent reason!
I HATE- most seafood, all mushrooms, and tomatoes!
I HATE- that I have not been to Hawaii yet, or Germany for that matter!
I HATE- crowded parks!
I HATE- that I will never retire!
I HATE- feeling like a mark all the time!
I HATE- that I have never learned to play a piano, guitar, or the drums!
I HATE- that I have no regular sitter for the kids!
I HATE- my shitty cell phone!
I HATE- my little house which has no pool!
I HATE- not having a dog!
I HATE- that my dance partner is not as motivated as I!
I HATE- skinny jeans for dudes!
I HATE- that I am a nice guy.... finishing last sucks!
I HATE- knowing that I could go on for a long time without completing this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment