Last Minute Reprieve

I decided early in the week that I have not been gifted with the skills & patience to manage a blog. Many things that I think would make great topic in the moment never make it to print due to lack of time or ambition on my part. I know some of you come back regularly & read new posts when/if I get them done, thanks to the tracking software this blog site provides. And it is just that reason that compels me to provide posts that, at least, entertain, and I know that has been lacking. So it was that thought process that led me to the decision to pull the plug on this whole thing. I had toyed with the site on Monday, and as you can tell by the all black background, planned to shut it down today. But the other night I had an experience that reminded me why I started blogging here in the first place. So I struggle with the decision.
    I guess I will stick it out & make the effort to churn out posts more often. If for no other reason to provide an outlet for the frystrations of life...

No comments:

Post a Comment